GReddy Performance Products, Irvine, CA is looking for vehicles to prototype new GReddy Exhaust Systems. (Supreme SP, Revolution RS, or EVOlution GT)
Approved vehicles will be scheduled for inspection. We will need access the cars for 2 full business days (starting at 9:00am on the first day and ending at 5pm the second day. We are closed during the weekend.) The vehicle will be dyno'ed in order to record the baseline data. Then fabrication will begin, followed by additional tests and dyno testing. Once prototyping is complete, the stock exhaust system will be reinstalled. At that time we will contact you to pick up the vehicle as it was delivered to us.
Depending on production and shipping schedules, it could take between 3-6 months for the sample exhaust systems to be prepared. Once we have the sample exhaust system, we will contact you to re-schedule additional conformation tests. This consist of fitment testing, possibly more dyno tests and photography (please have the car clean and ready for photos and video to be on our website). After we have approved the sample, the exhaust system is yours at no cost to you, (your stock exhaust system is also returned)
Spring '17 Vehicle Search for: (must be local to So. Calif.)
Manual Transmission Preferred.
- Acura RSX Type-S ’02 - ‘06
- Honda EK Hatchback with K-swap with Hasport swap mounts
- Acura DC2 Integra GSR ’94 – ‘99
- Acura DC2 Integra GSR ’00 – ‘01
- Nissan 350Z '03-'07
- Nissan S13 240SX '89-'94
- Nissan S14 240SX '95-'98
- Toyota 86 2017
- Lexus IS250/350 ’06 – ‘13
- C7 Base Corvette
- Camaro ’10 – ‘15
- Mustang 5.0 V8 ’15 +
How to Qualify:
1. The car must not have a salvaged title; it must have a CLEAN TITLE.
*No collision repaired vehicles.
2. The car must be STOCK, no engine performance upgrades,
NO CEL/ Check Engine Light, no rear bumper modifications
3. The car must be fueled with 91 Octane and be filled at least half tank.
4. The car must have less than 100,000 miles.
5. You need to live in, or near Irvine CA 92618, we may need your car for
future photos, projects etc. We will not ship or transport.
6. You must be 18 years of age or older, or have a parent/ guardian accompany
you when you drop off the vehicle. If it is a legal guardian, please have them
bring the appropriate paper work.
7. The car must be registered to you, or if it is registered to your parent or guardian,
then they must be present during drop off.
8. You must bring your current driver’s license and registration.
If you are interested in possibly being selected, please email firstname.lastname@example.org & cc: email@example.com
Subject: Exhaust Prototype
Please also note -Blog, Facebook, Instagram or how you heard of our search.
Full Name:You must also attach Front, Rear, Left and Right side photos of the vehicle in the application email. Photos must be taken during the day. The whole car must be in the photo, if we receive photos of partial cars we will disqualify the applicant.
*If there is an issue where we will not be able to release the exhaust system and we will need to reschedule for additional testing.
**During the process, there is a possibility that we may decide to cancel the project; if this occurs we will compensation the owner with equal or lesser value item.